• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

(expired)SOLD - Bobcat .22 MK2 for Royale 400 w/Power Wheel or 12 ft/lb Rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulps

Apr 1, 2015
California
Thought i'd throw this out there. I have a Bobcat .22 MK2 (purchased from Precision Airguns) in like new condition that is about 2 months old that i'd like to trade for an FX Royale 400 in similar condition. Must have the power wheel. I just got a NiteSite Wolf and with the tall profile of the Bobcat the IR/Camera sits so high that I have to nearly stand up from my shooting table to get a good view.

Rifle shoots very well and does not leak or anything.

It will come with the full baffle kit (purchased from AoA) as well as the Atlas picatinny rail mounted on it. I will also include a Neil Clague LDC but the disclaimer is that I asked Neil to create one for me that was shorter than he felt comfortable with and told me he couldn't guarantee performance. It works about the same as 3 FX baffle pieces.

I would also consider trades for high quality true 12 ft/lb rifles. If it is worth more than my Bobcat then I am willing to add cash on my end. Needs to be quiet and accurate. Please no field target rifles.

Huy
[email protected]
714-719-4nine5two

MOD EDIT: Adjusted your title for consistency.
MOD EDIT: This topic has been locked due to inactivity or since the ad is no longer necessary. Please contact a moderator if you would like it unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.