• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

(expired)SOLD: Air Arms S500 Xtra FAC Sidelever PCP Air Rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmurrow

Aug 21, 2015
S.C.
Want to sell AIR ARMS S 500 177 In excellent condition. This gun has less than 1000 pellets through it very accurate. Asking price is 550.00 shipped CONUS . I am firm on the pricing. Please contact me by cell phone. 843-729-2433 or email me at [email protected]

I also will be glad to email you photos of the air rifle at your request.

imagejpeg
imagejpeg
imagejpeg
imagejpeg
imagejpeg
imagejpeg
imagejpeg
imagejpeg
imagejpeg

MOD EDIT: This topic has been locked due to inactivity or since the ad is no longer necessary. Please contact a moderator if you would like it unlocked. 

Yes this is my first post and as far as references are concerned I purchased this from Pyramyd Air,my point of contact there is Ruth Kass.
I feel sure you could call her Monday and she would stand good for me. And yes this is the FAC model. If you're truly interested give me a call on my cell phone 843-729-2433 I'm sure we could work this out. 

Status
Not open for further replies.