• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

(expired)SOLD 71 Cu Ft tiger shark tank from Joe Brancati **SOLD**

Status
Not open for further replies.

D4v0s

Feb 15, 2016
California, United States
I bought this tank in December, filled it once. Its in perfect condition. I have the Female to Female Quick Disconnect microbore hose, the armor kit, and second guage.

​Asking $700, I will cover shipping to the lower 48.
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B4Do07ji1zSpWXJBbG96LURRQUk&usp=sharing
MOD EDIT: This topic has been locked due to inactivity or since the ad is no longer necessary. Please contact a moderator if you would like it unlocked.

Yeah I got confused in the listings. I am asking $525 for this tank shipped. I am moving out of the country and have sold a collection of guns, air guns, bows, and 4 cars. So its been a torrent of crap. I was thinking the tank was 1000, but the shoebox was close to 1300, and the tank was about $700 ish from Joe B.

My Bad

​So $525 and its yours.

Yeah me too. My life has been a flurry of selling everything, its amazing what we collect over our lifetimes. I just finished selling my gun collection of over 58 pieces. My head is swimming. I only have my air gun stuff and then my auto repair gear such as my lift, tools, and a few non running diesel chevy pickups I somehow came to have. Fun part is I sold my tow truck so I am not really sure how I can pull them out of the back yard yet... hahahaha

​ 

Status
Not open for further replies.