• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

(expired)SOLD: .25 Wildcat for .25 FX or Daystate full size rifle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gundog

May 29, 2015
WASHINGTON
My Wildcat is a great gun but the reality is is doesn't fit me well. I would love to just keep it and buy another gun but a couple of the adds on here got me thinking of trading the bull pup for a traditional type gun I am not wanting a Marauder but a higher end gun depending on the gun maybe some cash with the trade. My Wildcat has not shot through my first tin of pellets yet and has no scratches unless the scope rings left a mark. This is the gun & BKL rings. I will add some pictures.

I can get more pictures I already had these.

Mike

MOD EDIT: This topic has been locked due to inactivity or since the ad is no longer necessary. Please contact a moderator if you would like it unlocked. 

I am looking for a Royale 500 or similar. I am willing to sell outright one thing I did not mention in the original add the gun comes with 2 magazines I purchased the extra mag for $40 + shipping and the BKL rings with shipping ran $63. I did not register the gun in my name and I have the original box and the box the gun box came in with all the packing. It will ship as it did to me double boxed with lots of packing.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.