• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

(expired)SOLD: .25 FX Wildcat w/Atlas Rail, Spare Mag and Mag Holder

Status
Not open for further replies.

FukoChan

Jun 14, 2015
Georgia, United States
The rifle is in perfect working condition and has no issues or problems. There are some minor signs of wear on the scope rail and where the magazine is inserted into the breach (see pictures). Aside from that, the gun is flawless and has no dings, dents, or scuff. The rifle comes with the following accessories:
  • Atlas 3.35″ Picatinny Rail (Professionally Installed)
  • 1 spare FX magazine
  • Magazine Holder
  • If you wish, I'll include a Neil Clague LDC for free though it needs to be sent back to Neil for some tweaking).
Total: $1300 (Trades considered)
  • PayPal Friends and Family. Add 3% for standard PayPal payment.
  • I’ll cover 50% of the shipping cost with buyer.
  • Shipping to US residents only. No international buyers sorry.
I have had good sales and buys, if you need any references I’ll be happy to provide them. Please send me a PM if interested.

Pictures:

How she shoots: VIDEO SHOWING ACCURACY AT 65 YARDS

MOD EDIT: This topic has been locked due to inactivity or since the ad is no longer necessary. Please contact a moderator if you would like it unlocked.

"DocHollowpnt"I am very interested.
How many tins of pellets have been through it?
How old is it? How severe is the wear?
Is it possible to get pictures of the areas that have wear?
Was it used for hunting or paper punching?
Thank you for your reply.
Doc

-sb701
I could be wrong but I think you’ll be able to get around $1200 tops based on similar sales. Most people don’t care about the rail and magazine holder.

Approximately 8 tins of pellets have been through it
Its about 5 months old. The wear can be seen on the scope rail from attaching and taking off the scope. You can find that on Travelsforfun's post as he is the one who sold this gun to me. I will upload pictures onto this selling page on the wear so just check back periodically to see them. It has been used for both hunting and paper punching. Lots of squirrels have died from the 48 ft/lbs of energy. I can also achieve a 1 moa accuracy (1 inch at 100 yds) with just the bipod. Pm me if you have any questions and thanks for you interest doc. 

I don't know about you but a Atlas Picatinny Rail is a must for this gun. It helps steady the gun by using a flat surface. I bought this rifle because it had this installed. Stock wildcats are lacking without the rail installed. The magazine holder is nice if you have multiple magazines. If i didn't have it then i would have to keep up with the second magazine(which is also not included) and manually load after shooting the whole clip, which is a pain... Lets not forget about the ldc that is included, makes it a lot quieter(especially dry firing).

~Fuko

Status
Not open for further replies.