• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

(expired)SOLD - .25 Edgun Matador R3 Long Multi-shot, AZ Tuned -- REDUCED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astroman

Jun 27, 2015
CA, United States
Allen Zasadny worked his magic on my R3 Matador (which is devastatingly accurate out of the box). I upgraded the single-shot breech to multi-shot. The overall result is one incredibly deadly squirrel killer! Featured in the Air Rifle Groundsquirrel Smack Down II video (see link below)

Here's what the buyer gets for just $1650 (including insured CONUS shipping):
  • .25 Edgun Matador R3 Long, 65 shots on reg, 910 fps average (see chrony data below)
  • AZ tune for most accurate velocity using JSB Kings, polished/lubed trigger mechanism -- 0.8lb second stage
  • 3 fill probes including special one-piece machined probe made by John Hagen
  • 3 magazines
  • Original owner's manual
  • One brand new tin of JSB Kings (25.4 gr)
  • Original soft case
Note, the Hawke Sidewinder 30 scope pictured in this ad is not included.

No trades.

Chrony Data:

Edgun in action (Air Rifle Groundsquirrel Smackdown II video starting at 14:56) GRAPHIC

If interested, PM me. I accept Paypal (family/friends or you pay 3%) or Postal money order. I'm in the BOI.

MOD EDIT: This topic has been locked due to inactivity or since the ad is no longer necessary. Please contact a moderator if you would like it unlocked.

Beautiful rifle; already have an R3M so don't need it but great to see another Bay Area airgunner - especially one that actually gets out to do some real hunting! Great video . . . I always figured the central coast would be a great place to get some squirrels. Those guys were pretty oblicious and obviously haven't been shot at much.

Good luck with the sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.