• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

(expired)NLA - Benjamin Hand Pump

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am putting my Benjamin Hand Pump up for sale. I'm getting up in age and a touch of arthritis makes it hard to pump up the big bores. Got my new air tank so figured I would pass this pump on. I got this pump last year to use on a Prod and several weeks ago I had to rebuild it (first time) after pumping up a Bulldog a couple of times. The HP o-ring was bad but I went ahead and renewed all the o-rings. Pump works Great!
Includes gauge and attached hose with Foster Coupling.
Asking $135 shipped to lower 48. I accept PayPal "Gift", Money Order, or Check.No Feedback here or the other forum, but all positive on eBay as "Bleudg".
Email lknut60907 "at" comcast "dot" net.
Thank you!

MOD EDIT: This topic has been locked due to inactivity or since the ad is no longer necessary. Please contact a moderator if you would like it unlocked. 

Status
Not open for further replies.