• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

(expired)FS- Daystate Air Ranger .25 @@Trade Made@@

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guthook

May 8, 2015
North Carolina
No longer available, thanks.

I'm selling my Daystate Air ranger to fund a new toy. Gun was 1600.00 new about 6 months ago from AOA. It is in as new condition with no dents, scratches, or problems of any kind. It is a 50ft/lb rifle in .25 caliber, typical daystate accuracy. The 500cc tank will give around 40 shots between fills. Gun will ship in the original box with all paperwork, single shot tray, and magazine. The rifle is very quiet with a fully shrouded barrel and Daystate moderator. I have shot about one tin of JSB pellets through the gun, Walnut stock is very nice, fit and finish is what you expect from a 1600.00 air rifle. I never used the magazine only the single shot tray. Looking for 1200.00 shipped in CONUS. I will accept best offers through pm's or email at [email protected]
Shipping is USPS Priority mail insured no exceptions, small town all I got. 

003_zpsipbodljb.jpg

002_zpsabrxt0kp.jpg

MOD EDIT: This topic has been locked due to inactivity or since the ad is no longer necessary. Please contact a moderator if you would like it unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.