• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Evanix Experience with a vendor to work on Evanix Max

@Olevey Yes I’ve heard of Veradium Air. I’ve gotten help on the forums and over the phone in the form of advice from the owner. He’s also sent me a few parts over the past couple of years, but I’ve never had any work done by this shop. Have you checked the “Industry Feedback” forum for information on that shop from members who have utilized his services? I suggest that you do that first if you have not already. A few people have posted complaints of their guns being held for a long time, missed deadlines, or they weren’t satisfied with the work done if I remember correctly. I think it’s best to read for yourself and maybe contact the people who left feedback if you have questions about their experiences. You may also want to contact the owner to get a feel for the business, ask him any questions, express your concerns, get a price quote, and make your decision after doing so.

@Olevey Yes I’ve heard of Veradium Air. I’ve gotten help on the forums and over the phone in the form of advice from the owner. He’s also sent me a few parts over the past couple of years, but I’ve never had any work done by this shop. Have you checked the “Industry Feedback” forum for information on that shop from members who have utilized his services? I suggest that you do that first if you have not already. A few people have posted complaints of their guns being held for a long time, missed deadlines, or they weren’t satisfied with the work done if I remember correctly. I think it’s best to read for yourself and maybe contact the people who left feedback if you have questions about their experiences. You may also want to contact the owner to get a feel for the business, ask him any questions, express your concerns, get a price quote, and make your decision after doing so.
Thank you so much I will check feedback

Reactions: Ezana4CE
Boris used to work on them back in the day when they were sold by Pyramyd, so probably your best bet.
Is he still at Pyramid? How can I get in touch with him. I just got,back from a hobby shop and they said the battery was bad. I just ordered one from Amazon with a 25c rating. I hope that’s enough do,u think Itll be good. It’s a 7.4 lipo

Boy am I glad I posted this. I took ur advice and checked feedback and it’s almost all very bad. The initial reason I asked about Bryan was bc I found some of his requests were not in line w my past experiences. For example, I asked if I could send the gun without the stock bc it’s real heavy and wood, and I didn’t want it to get damaged or pay the extra shipping. He responded by telling me I had to ship the stock, fill probe, battery charger and magazines. All things I would think an Evanix service center should already have. Anyway thx again I’m pretty sure u saved me some hassle.