• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

expensive prism scope

less money is less money , you get what you pay for , MY concern would be durability and cheap lens's. Then again ! i'm in the same predicament . do i spend 1k$ or do i maybe waste $100 (Amazon $79) , I am quickly coming to the conclusion i do not need it . Maybe go to a local gun club , i'm sure someone there has that kind of sight to look thru

As beerthief said, you AREN'T gonna get much for $100 !!!

Although I did find this, 3x for $100. But don't blame me for it's quality...

Plus, looking in Amazon, is asking for cheap junk. You want reasonably good to very good, try here -

Mike

Reactions: qball
Is there a 4x prism scope that is decent for under $100? I'm looking to try one of these scopes out and dont have much money to spend. I see all kinds on amazon but I dont trust their reviews. Is this something that I need to spend a larger amount of money to get a usable scope? I'm looking at 40yrds and less.
I have a Picatinny - weaver mount 1x 30mm power Red Dot scope ( No name is rubbed off side of it ) turns on but I never mounted or tried to see if its any good. S&H for $5

How is the eye relief on the raven? This will be on a backyard gun so I dont know about the mounting situation.

Here is the Raven on an airsoft with adjustable stock. At 13" LOP (as pictured) I can use it with my neck craned forward a bit. I am more comfortable with LOP at 12.5".

20230304_094007.jpg

Same scope on a P-rod with LOP at ~14.5". Usable for me but would require a much better dovetail to picatinny adapter to get this behind the magazine port.

20230304_095821.jpg

My other Monstrum 3x on the airsoft. Seems about the same to me.

20230304_095913.jpg