• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Excited! New Wildcat pre-ordered today.

Well I finally bit the bullet or should I say pellet. After years of plinking around with my .177 gas ram I decided to kick it up a notch and ordered the .25 FX Wildcat, extra mags and a bipod/sling attachment for the air tank from Precision Airguns.

I have read the pros and cons on this airgun and it fits with what I do. Vermin and small game mostly with lots of walking in the woods just because I love it. It also has the FPE at short range to take care of that Red Fox that tries to kill my chickens. The coop is 25 yards from the bedroom window. :). Sure, I will have a backyard range for practice but with no airgun clubs or competitions nearby benchrest all by yourself can cause me to think about pointing the gun at myself instead out of boredom. 

I am not a great shot and realize this gun is better than I am but I am willing to put the time in to improve. Chairgun Pro installed, a variety of pellets are being considered for testing. Will be ordering tank setup from Airhog.com soon and my local fire department is full of friends who will fill it whenever I want. My Centerpoint scope will do for now till I get the money for the MTC Viper Connect. 

Thanks to Precision Airguns for their time on the phone and I look forward to forming a lasting relationship with them as I expand into other PCP rifles as they are like potato chips. 

I am am considering starting a thread entitled The Making Of A Shooter to document my progress. 

Wish me luck. I will need it! 

Jim at presicion is a great guy to deal with,thats where I got my Wildcat,and I will buy my next air gun from his as well,I have about 2000 pellets thur mine and love it.had a minor adjustment issue when I first got it,that I fixed myself with some direction from FX and it's been perfect ever since.its accurate,quite, and powerful ,you won't be disappoint with the gun or the vendor. Congrats

"Siscakidd"Jim at presicion is a great guy to deal with,thats where I got my Wildcat,and I will buy my next air gun from his as well,I have about 2000 pellets thur mine and love it.had a minor adjustment issue when I first got it,that I fixed myself with some direction from FX and it's been perfect ever since.its accurate,quite, and powerful ,you won't be disappoint with the gun or the vendor. Congrats
Thanks. Nice to hear others are enjoying their Wildcats. Jim was very nice on the phone. I know they get these from AOA but their website drives me nuts because it is so 80s. Precision has a good reputation and they are closer in case I need service. Fingers crossed that FX ramps up production and gets this to me by the end of August.