• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Ernest tuned Cricket Carbine.22 unboxing video!!!

It's 42in. and I'm unsure of the weight but it's pretty lite but since I've scoped it and put the bipod in its a little front heavy but nothing to crazy. I'm also really liking the fact that each mag holds 14 rounds, that's more than enough for a hunting situation and even better for target shooting. I bought some vinyl wraps recently one is Mossy Oak camo and the other is carbon fiber so I'll wrap the LDC in carbon fiber and I'm not sure if I'll use any of the camo on this gun. The vinyl wraps are great for protecting the guns surface and also gives the gun a cool custom look, it has an air release technology so the vinyl won't get bubbles underneath it or wrinkle and it has an 8 year life span. I'll add another sling stud to the rear of the stock tomorrow and throw one of my rifle slings on there. I'm headed to my permission tomorrow for some accuracy testing and hunting and trying out the new scope cam setup.

Damn! I have two Cricket BPs (both .25s) and the Carbine (.22). Admit the BPs carry easier but that .22 Carbine is a work of beauty & shoots lights out! Wish I had seen yours for sale. I would've bought it for my collection.
Also looking for a Cricket Compact in .177 if you know of an accurate one out there someone is tired of shooting