EDgun West - March Optics

We are pleased to announce our new partnership with March Optics. In the next few weeks, we will be adding these uncompromising optics to the website. A scope line that does not need an introduction.

This little guy says: "put me on a Leshiy 2" 😍

Screenshot_20210516-160453_Chrome.1621199177.jpg

https://www.edgunwest.com/store/optics/item/march-scopes-1-10x24mm-tactical-turret/

We'll keep you posted on new additions 

EGW

Price is not always a guarantee of quality. Whithin reason, in optics, you get what you pay for but in most cases the differences are subliminal, measurable by optical equipment but not always appreciable by our eyes. March are indeed very good scopes, but like many others in their price ranges and higher, the pleasure of ownership ( conspicuous consumerism o bragging about purchase prices) serve as justification for spending much more money than necessary. After having a few top end and expensive European scopes fail I finally became more savvy purchase wise. Take a look at Tract Torics; their glass is very good, a la par with their materials & finish; not to mention excellent customer response. Their sales prices are not representative of cost cutting quality wise, but a result of direct marketing without middlemen commission fees or profits.

The 1-10x24 shorty with dual reticles is the one I want sitting on a Leshiy 2 short barrel.22

It's sitting on mine and it loves it there. Got it earlier this year when March had a killer sale. It's an awesome scope.

But why do people think me or someone else would go buy this to impress someone else. That a freakin' joke. I bought it to make myself happy and absolutely no one else.

The 1-10x24 shorty with dual reticles is the one I want sitting on a Leshiy 2 short barrel.22

It's sitting on mine and it loves it there. Got it earlier this year when March had a killer sale. It's an awesome scope.

But why do people think me or someone else would go buy this to impress someone else. That a freakin' joke. I bought it to make myself happy and absolutely no one else.

The general public may not really understand the scope market or why a Tract is cheaper. This is a good opportunity to explain. Tract is made by LWO, this is a company that does ala carte options. If anyone on this board wanted to invest the capital they could start a scope company just like Tract did, pick your ala cart options (reticles, turrets, tube size, etc) and you're off. LWO makes very good durable slopes and for the price, they offer an exceptional value. Some companies like Deon (March) invest a large amount of R&D into making things that set their product line apart. For example, March optics have a 10M parallax without sacrificing FOV at longer distances, they offer a parallax at 10M on an LPVO. I spoke with Ilya (dark lord of optics) at great length about the 1-10 and why no other scope company has an illuminated LPVO so small and with parallax at 10M. Because it is extremely difficult and expensive. So like I previously stated I am excited to carry these scopes, not to stoke an ego, but because I like quality optics, I love unique items and I obviously respect engineers that don't follow the crowd. So if you have been searching for the absolutely best airgun optic that can also cross over to a centerfire you will be pleased with the March.

Thanks, Brian

Reactions: Hoffman9517
Brian, congrats! 

Here's my input. I've used March Optics on airguns and here's what I'm hoping you could bring to them.

Likes; glass clarity, light weight, reticle turrets 

Don't like: FFP without illumination makes shooting difficult at low power.

Wishes: If March came out with 2.5-15x or 16x52mm, SFP with illumination & parallax and weighed 13-15 ounces, i will take 10.

Perry thanks for the Encouragement. I agree, I will only sell the March with Illuminated reticles.
also you’re in luck.

March makes a SFP 1.5-15. I plan on carrying it just haven’t put it on the website yet 

https://marchscopes.com/scopes/d15v42iml/

Those specs look good for a compact and lightweight optic.

Length: 10.4 inches

Weight: 21.16 ounces

Great Brian , I am glad you are carrying tier 1 glass now , I my self spend more on scopes then guns , and I love glass and good turrets , weather on a airgun or centerfire , I agree most low power scopes like 1-6 to 1-10 , usually have no parallax adjustment , The people who buy these optics are ones who appreciate better quality , 

I understand some comments like guys saying $2700 good luck but again he may shoot rats at 20 yards and not feel need for it , but Me personally I have found I can see better with a lower powered tier 1 scope then a higher powered lower end scope for simple reason ,

Cheaper scopes have imperfections , and when you crank up power you just increase flaws and blurriness , but in USA everyone wants higer power scopes or faster cars or higher power pcp guns , , Their is no substitute for good glass

LOU