EDgun R5 Long .30

"EDgun"
"zx10wall"
"DEN54"DEN54
Can someone in the "know" address/clarify what the video posted above is about? From what I gather, a customer in Russia is complaining about his .25 R5 and claims that a manufacturing downfall has caused a failure. The manufacturer is suggesting that this gun owner did not properly reassemble the gun. Why it was disassembled, I haven't a clue. 

read my comments to that video. All is in there. I think that Google translate will give you the common sence of the issue.
Okay, as best I can tell, customer wanted to change the state of tune of his Matador as he wasn't satisfied with the fps it was producing as delivered. For whatever reason, he disassembled the gun further than was needed to adjust regulator or HST. When he reassembled the action, he over-tightened the bolt that "pinches" the action to the breech block. The translation isn't at all perfect and I may have something wrong. 

I've seen the complaint that there isn't a torque spec given for the customer to follow when tightening this bolt. There isn't a lug fixed in the action that would prevent the aluminum action from distorting if over tightened. I'm not taking sides and I know that there is more to this situation than I am able to decipher.

** I do have to admit, in my opinion, the action and breech block would be better secured having a more precise machined fit, in a manner that would lock them together, e.g., tongue and groove or dovetail fitment/joinery that slides into place. The bolt then, with light torque, would hold the fitment from sliding which would be a much simpler task than it now has. Again, just my .02.

** Edit; I have not seen the R5 in person, only in video. I have now been informed that there is indeed a dovetail fitment between the action and breech block. My apologies. With this in mind, common sense would tell you that light torque is all that is needed.