• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

EDgun on-line stream today, 20th of March at 6 P.M. Moscow time.

Thank you for opening the dialog. I hope to own one of your fine airguns some day.

I love Russia and wish you success.

James

That makes some things make sense. hahaha jk

Ya gotta separate the people from the government. We don't need to discuss that other matter because it doesn't apply to this. I have a Russian speaking Ukrainian daughter inlaw and I speak Russian as an extra language. I usually say "I love Russia where the men are men and the women are beautiful"... has nothing to do with politics. Life in Russia and the way the people think and act reminds me of my childhood. These days everything that used to be right is wrong and everything that was wrong is right. I know there were some wrongs this country needed to leave behind but everything is messed up here now.

I sent an e-mail to Edgun asking if there was a possibility that the Matador would be re-designed to allow users to externally adjust speed, etc. The answer came back they have not seen anything like that, but that anything might be possible in the future. This was answered by someone apparently located in another country.

Perhaps you emailed Francisco in Spain. Why not ask @EDgun here on AGN? He is the man responsible for designing these guns.