• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

EDgun Morana .25...

I wonder why we don't see many using these for looong range bench shooting or varminting? I believe they use the same guts as the Matador so maybe the Huma power kit would work in these as well? If so it would make on heck of a "sniper" airgun (judging by the R3M's performance) for those who like to shoot well past 100 yards. Somebody buy one and slap a power kit in it, let us know how she does :)

edit

This is a Makosh, Ed has new guns coming in 2018, the Makosh is not on the schedule, but that doesn't mean you can't ask :)

The "more popular" models have taken schedual priority but I too hope the Makosh hits production. 
The Makosh looks to be more on the playing field with the Kalibrgun Carbine, Vulcan Tactic carbine and Ataman M2 carbine.
The newer Morana never really interested me as it got big and bulky.. I liked it back in its R2 days when it was a sexy light carbine and it matched the Matadors lines.

"Wingman"The "more popular" models have taken schedual priority but I too hope the Makosh hits production. 
The Makosh looks to be more on the playing field with the Kalibrgun Carbine, Vulcan Tactic carbine and Ataman M2 carbine.
The newer Morana never really interested me as it got big and bulky.. I liked it back in its R2 days when it was a sexy light carbine and it matched the Matadors lines.

I didn't even know this existed lol. I thought the "current" Morana was the only one. Very cool.