• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

EDgun Leshiy

"mtngerry59"Anybody have a new gen2, I heard they "cheapened them up?? plastic parts , no nice case. anybody know??
Hey mtngerry,
I have a 2nd gen Leishy, and love it. The word or feeling "cheap" NEVER crosses my mind when I pick it up and take her out. It is by far, the easiest PCP I own for shooting offhand. Dang thing weighs like 4 pounds. Solid, heck yeh it is.
Yes, it comes in a cardboard box. So does lots of guns. I keep mine in a backpack.

I saw a while back on one of the forums where somebody said they rotate the gun they shoot weekly. I've adopted that, recently, and LOVE it when it's Leshiy week.

"Terryb00"
"mtngerry59"Anybody have a new gen2, I heard they "cheapened them up?? plastic parts , no nice case. anybody know??
Hey mtngerry,
I have a 2nd gen Leishy, and love it. The word or feeling "cheap" NEVER crosses my mind when I pick it up and take her out. It is by far, the easiest PCP I own for shooting offhand. Dang thing weighs like 4 pounds. Solid, heck yeh it is.
Yes, it comes in a cardboard box. So does lots of guns. I keep mine in a backpack.

I saw a while back on one of the forums where somebody said they rotate the gun they shoot weekly. I've adopted that, recently, and LOVE it when it's Leshiy week.
GreatTerry,, Just wondered why they stopped providing the nice carry case and changed out metal parts for plastic was what I was asking? Was there actually improvements to the 2nd GEN as opposed to cost cutting measures? Only asking because I WANT one !! lol

I forget exactly what the improvement(s) was/were. Valve stem upgrade?
Brian at EDgunWest would know. They obviously let the case go to make more money; I personally don't care. The plastic handle is not cheap. Ed has a video showing him lift a heavy object with the caribiner handle to show its strength. There's nothing else out there currently that I know of that fills this niche, and I think it works wonderfully.
I think Tony at TalonTunes still has them in stock.