• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Edgun Leshiy ll to buy or not

I put my name on the Edgun West list to buy the new Leshiy ll. My reasoning for it is I love the original Leshiy mainly for its compact size and ease of carrying while in the field. I feel the Leshiy ll will be a positive improvement on my likes. I just hope it’s priced affordably. I also would like some performance info on the different calibers and barrels so I can make a educated decision on exactly what to get. Right now I’m leaning towards a 22 or possibly a 25 caliber not sure of the barrel length yet and possibly one of the larger air cylinders. But if I would still be back packing my 90cu Benjamin air tank do I really need a larger cylinder. I just guess I’ll have to wait for more info to come from Brian at Edgun West. The Russian videos are too hard to follow but from what I can see the Leshiy ll looks like it will be a blast to shoot. Hopefully a larger magazine can be offered as being a semi automatic I feel it’s required especially for plinking for hunting not as much need but why not. 
Now I’ll just be waiting for more info so I can decide on my new toy.

I highly doubt that a larger magazine will be offered, unless of course someone figures out a way to 3D print one. 

The videos that I have seen show it firing in the 233-248m/s range with rapid fire. I believe that it was a 22 cal, but I'm not sure. I would like to see a tuning video at some point, but I'd be looking for manufacturers recommendations on maximum power and reg pressure due concerns over the blowback semi-auto firing system (where too much power could produce damage).

something like this for the Leshiy 2 would be cool @mtnGhost 

1583615535_5469122095e640e2f11a5a6.50327639.jpg

1583615585_7423594105e640e61801ef4.46671932.jpg

A magnetic high capacity mag that allows 2 mags to slide over when the other is out. 

@mtnGhost 

I know you have the skills! 😉

Regarding the Leshiy 2.

I will probably own one. I'm concerned that the mags seem a little challenging to put in. Just an observation from some of the video. I'm sure we will hear all about it once released.

Does anyone know the availability date for us @edgunwest?

I'm on the list but don't think I'll actually order one. Price will likely be outta my price range.

Same here, I like to receive the updates from Brian, but doubt I'll get one due to the price. I've always wanted an original Leshiy, so while this certainly looks awesome, I'm pretty sure the price is going to exceed my hobby budget.

A magnetic high capacity mag that allows 2 mags to slide over when the other is out. 

@mtnGhost 

I know you have the skills!
1f609.svg

Regarding the Leshiy 2.

I will probably own one. I'm concerned that the mags seem a little challenging to put in. Just an observation from some of the video. I'm sure we will hear all about it once released.

Does anyone know the availability date for us @edgunwest?

Maybe a 56 round drum 🤔

I signed up at Edgun the first day and have already received a couple of e-mails from Brian.....Sounds like we'll be getting more detail soon and maybe even some feedback from Ed along the way........What I know I like is non-offset quieter moderator.......Multishot........Pick a bottle size...Wow.......Now we need the nuts and bolts reports....Really wanna know what the user gets to adjust.....I expect this will be my next PCP.....I think Ed might be the only manufacturer where I'm not worried about be an early adopter.....

Cheers,Scott 

I'm on the list but don't think I'll actually order one. Price will likely be outta my price range.

Stop it your pockets are deep!

Not really I have a certain amount to play with and I buy and sell to try new things but only have 3 guns. I'd have to sell one or 2 to buy it now having a little 5 month old

I'll be getting one. I feel no reservations buying any of Ed's creations- even first-run stuff... He has a very enjoyable video discussing the Alfa .25 barrels, as well as why he stuck with LW non-polygonal barrels for his other calibers.

Not clear why people have a hard time following the videos. Turn on subtitles, then go to Settings and select Translate Subtitles, then select the language you prefer.

BTW, his daughter Anna has her own airgunning YouTube channel. Check it- be sure to subscribe. Support kids involved in airgunning!