• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Edgun Leshiy Classic - .22 and .25 $1100 Shipped

Classified Status
SOLD
Hi There,
I'm selling my Leshiy Classic with a .22 (250mm) and a .25 (350mm) barrel for $1100 shipped. Baffles and extension are included. It will come with the original wood grip and the synthetic grip shown in the picture. The UTG bug buster 3-12x32 scope (and rings) can be had for an additional $120. Bipod not included. The gun is in good condition, some light scratches, and a blemish on the left side of the gun (as shown in pictures). The gun originally came with the digital gauge, but its started leaking so I replaced it with a (much better) analog WIKA gauge. I really disliked the digital one. I installed the trigger return spring with the trigger stop and ball detent. The trigger feels really nice with these modifications. Can easily be undone if desired, but highly recommend keeping it. I can explain in detail for those unaware or the original Leshiy trigger. The gun shoots great and is surprisingly accurate for its size. Also one of the most consistent shoot gun I've ever owned. No leaks, hold air forever. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks for looking!

IMG_6253.jpg

IMG_6254.jpg

IMG_6255.jpg

IMG_6256.jpg

IMG_6257.jpg

IMG_6258.jpg

IMG_6259.jpg

IMG_6260.jpg

IMG_6261.jpg

IMG_6263.jpg

IMG_6264.jpg