• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Edgun Leshiy 2 Review!

Hello!
Today I have a real highlight for you on my new YouTube channel! A review of the Edgun Leshiy 2! In 36 minutes, I will show you everything there is to know about the Russian semi-automatic air rifle.
Have fun!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-kla-X81DE

And don't forget to subscribe to the YouTube channel and the website www.airghandi.de/en!

Many greetings
Your Andi

way to expensive

it isn't cheap, but i am a minimalist and this gun fills every role i need in one rifle. i only have one air rifle.

besides, how many rifles can fold down to 16" if you unscrew the suppressor, and hit a target 8 times in 2 seconds?

I'm not a minimalist and I don't have just one air rifle but I agree on the overall view. Too expensive could certainly apply to any Impact yet people have them. The Leshiy 2 doesn't fill any particuar need for me but I may well try one.

My L2 doesnt fill ANY need for me.... but when one came up for sale here, I bought it. 

BAD MOVE :). cuz I love it, its fun, easy to handle, accurate and decent shot count--better with the bigger bottle. Being able to make multpile shots without breaking my "stance" is huge for me, for a variety of reasons. It has its quirks, but all my guns do....