• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

edgun leshiy 1 without reg

Have you ever encountered an air leak here? I changed a new regulator and still leaked,
I plan to ask briefly

download.png
IMG_20200906_192906.1599392508.jpg

Hello

is it possible use edgun leshiy 1 without regulator?

shot count will be lower?

You would have to reduce the size of the valve area and the flow - yes you would have more cc air available so shot count should be higher - if you could get the valve to self regulate from 300 down to 70 bar or so but I highly doubt you would get any useful shot string out of that

Have you ever encountered an air leak here? I changed a new regulator and still leaked,
I plan to ask briefly

download.png

valve leak.1599393052.JPG

No pressure there before the hammer hits the valve, so must be your valve leaking, take it out and clean the valve and valve seat

My situation is
Sometimes it leaks and sometimes it doesn't, I have cleaned the inside,
The regulator has also been replaced, but my gas cylinder
The interior has been worn for a long time before, and there are also scratches on the picture.
I don’t know if it’s one of these two reasons or the other

download.png
IMG_20200907_061901.1599431698.jpg

I plan to ask briefly

download.png

valve leak.1599393052.JPG

No pressure there before the hammer hits the valve, so must be your valve leaking, take it out and clean the valve and valve seat

Look at the structure Feel like Valve Problem uncertain, Regulator settings How many Bar will affect Is it leaking? I don’t know how many bar I set now

Look at the structure Feel like Valve Problem uncertain, Regulator settings How many Bar will affect Is it leaking? I don’t know how many bar I set now

I don't quite understand what you are saying, but yes the breech o-ring will wear down over time and you will feel and hear a blast from the air escaping when shots fired, I just changed mine after +5000 shots, no problem

But there should be no leak there between shots, if there is it's a valve problem and you will have to clean the valve and valve seat surface or change the valve if there is any damage to it