• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Edgun L2 9MM hunk of junk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I’m here to rant and honestly advise against buying the Edgun Leishy 2 9mm.
I’ve only been able to shoot 4 magazines since owning the gun. It’s has value filling issues, l air leak issues, as air will reduce the PSI immediately after firing a round and hiss and continue to leak. The canister/tank is somehow rotated after the first tank fill … now the trigger will not fire at all. Rendering the gun useless and not usable. The Edgun west team are yet to admit there is any manufacturing issues and are not helpful, they won’t even allow me to send it back a month after purchase to have it reviewed. Stay away from them and that gun, $3.5k hunk of junk

One of the few reasons I would use a cc. I’m surprised though, I thought they had a better reputation than that. $3500 and it’s dead in fewer than 100 rounds? And they won’t take care of it? No warranty? i’ll be needing to see a large number of positives at this point.

Rick H.
Yeah it’s really disappointing especially at that price range and the semi hood reputation they have. However I’m very disappointed and totally pissed off

Reactions: DMTman
Not trying to be a downer..... but there are many things in your post to unpack.

What are you filling the gun with, and to what pressure?
Have you monkeyed with the gun in ANY way?
When did you buy the gun? How long has it been since you received the rifle?
What ammo are you trying to shoot through it?
Has the gun been modified in ANY WAY, barrel, silencer, handguard...... any thing?
Your only threads seem to be about you having problems filling and understanding the gun itself. So it could well be a user issue thing and nothing to do with the rifle. Not calling anyone out just taking a guess.

I have called Brian more than a few times and have had zero issues getting ahold of him. People need to remember he is a one man show, possibly two now as he was talking about adding another guy. How did you talk to Brian when you called him or emailed him? Where you calm when talking to him, or were you attacking him and insulting? When did you send Brian an email? If you sent it to him and the next morning you didn't get a response and got all pissy, that really isn't fair.

We all understand that these guns are not cheap at all, and it can be extremely frustrating when things don't work.

With any mechanical devise that has as much going on inside like these high end pcp's nowadays, you can expect a few problematic ones will slip through to the customers now and then. And yes, it is very frustrating. The true test of a company though is how they handle it.
My first HIGH end pcp purchase (new) had a couple of issues that i couldn't even shoot the thing. After a few calls and basically being told i didn't know what i was doing from the vendor they quit answering my calls. So once i got the cc company involved it finally got taken care of. But it took months to work out and was still never right. Good luck

Reactions: Shoetur
Hi and welcome to the forum. We’re sorry to hear that you’re having troubles with your new airgun. However, based on your previous replies it sounds like your brand new to PCP airguns.

Assuming your L2 was sent with a full tank of air, you’re only going to get maybe 2 magazines until it drops off the regulator. Then another mag or two until it’s completely empty.

*The butt stock can only be rotated when there is zero air in it.

We’re going to need some more details about your air compressor that only fills to 150psi. This sounds like a regular shop compressor and not an HPA compressor.

We understand that you’re frustrated, and with big $ on the line that’s understandable.

If you are genuinely looking for a solution please open a case via the EGW support portal, or ask our fine members for help as the solution could be very simple.

This feedback thread is being locked.

I would have remembered a complaint like this. There is no way we would refuse to fix your gun. I searched our entire support ticket system, and there is no support ticket nor email about a 9MM the way you describe it in this post. I suggest you open a support ticket with your original order number; this is the first I have heard of this complaint about a gun not firing.

Status
Not open for further replies.