• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Early thoughts on Impact / First 50 yard group

So I received an Impact yesterday morning and all I can say is WOW. So far it really is living up to most of the things I've dreamt of for my version of a perfect air gun. Some guns just "feel right" and for me, this one does more so than any other I've ever shot. I wasn't expecting this considering the form follows function design.
I haven't really got to put her through her paces yet, but after mounting a new scope, and taking a clips worth of sighters/warm ups, this was my first group. Ten shots at 50 yards off of a bag placed across the hood of my Bad Boy buggy. 

I think this is love.....

(Edit: Forgot to mention - .25 JSB King heavies)

Swing - Yes, they are all coming with the hard case. Though it's a lot better than what most manufacturers supply (ie. nothing) in all honesty I can't say I'm overly impressed with it. It's fairly flimsy plastic with low density cut out foam and egg crate foam in the lid. I would rather have payed slightly more up front and ended up with a high quality Pelican type case with good high density foam. CMR & Fe - I bought mine as a package deal from one of the dealers AoA distributes to (I'm hesitant to name names as I think they may be a non sponsoring dealer and I'm not clear on the details with that here) so in my case I don't have an exact price break down. However, I think the $440.00 per extra barrel + $90.00 for a large magazine has been pretty well established. If you break it down, I that's what I payed + the $1900.00 base + scope & rings etc. Happy to hear you're enjoying the Cricket Chris. I can't wait to get a .30 barrel for the Impact as it's become my favorite caliber and I'm without one at the moment.