Duel tank Panthera????

Did anyone else notice what looks like a duel tank Panthera in the AirTac Hunting video? I wonder if this will be the next version of it or if it was a design that they decided not to go with. It has me interested. I would like to see that set up in 357. With that much air I bet they could get some real power out of it. I would buy that in 357 for sure.
FX GUNS.png

Reactions: qball
Nice screen capture! Likely multiple versions will be out, it’s the FX way. I do NOT like tank as cheek rest because adjustable cheek piece is a MUST for any precision guns. If they put a tank upfront as an option I would not bother with the “upgrade” for my use cases but it would be good to know there is option for that. Who would want to carry a gun that long and heavy? Impact still dominates the carry use case IMHO.

Either way it’s great to see FX continues with their tradition of modular design and flexibility!!! I foresee my wallet will be lighter as they come out with cool options! 😅

Edit: I know length matters but the 700mm version just looks so long in pictures and videos………

Last edited:
TBH we might well see something like that, i assume that is why there are 2 places to connect when tethering / filling
The 700 mm are indeed long as it will have to be being a conventional design VS bullpup that have a huge part of the barrel going way out back.

I think it will be a good thing to NOT buy any rifle this year, lots of new things in the pipeline, and i think many of the new things might well force others to adopt or perish, and so even more new stuff.