• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Dreamline

Oooops. Sorry. I posted the DL- Lite.. sorrry guys. Dog gone it.. I bought the lite and wish now the bottle was available.. Maybe FX will offer an adapter and purchase a bottle.. More $$$$. 
1552066834_4400135865c82a912a2ecd8.51739314_IMG_20190308_123923.png

markT, I ordered a Dreamlite yesterday, shipped today (from Palm Beach Air Guns, a sponsor here, give them an A+ for quick communications and fast shipping). FX has promised all kinds of add on stuff. If the guns shoot as good as advertised they will get a lot more of my money too. Ha. I am reminded of the Midway USA commercial. "How many Dreamline air guns and accessories does One man need?"

Cfarm, I received mine a few weeks ago.. only shot it 6 or so times due to work and relentless rain in upstate SC.. I had to order new rings becaise my scope maxed out from being so "high" I ordered FX no limits from UA. They should arrive soon I hope.. Best of luck with yours. 

I would assume FX will offer accessories to do a conversion.. they seem to know how to separate a many from his money.. ( and that all bad when you're having fun) 

The Tactical bottle with extenable shroud looks really nice and interesting.. 

This particular version is not my cup of tea but its nice they are adding all these options / configurations. I do however like a few of their new options quite a lot. The dreamline compact with bottle adapter and folding stock would spark my interest but I really don't need another pcp, so I'll likely just remain jealous of those who do obtain one. :)