• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Dreamline pup, first impressions with shot string data

The Dreamline Pup arrived today and it’s been way too long since I’ve owned an FX! I filled it, scopes and loaded the magazine and was shooting in 15 minutes. A quick zero and it stacks JSB 15.9 domes.

Very good for lefties like me and that’s always a major concern. Super quiet and a great trigger, DonnyFL came standard.

It’s shooting 935fps for 32 fpe on 177/22 and the same on 25/30, there’s no mid power setting so I’m a bit bummed. Low power is good for 625fps and 14 fpe , fine for plinking and targets.

The manual looks good, but is outdated and covers all models, not good enough. No details on hammer spring adjustment or regulator adjustment. No details on interchangeable barrel liners or pellet recommendations. FX is big enough to make specialized manuals for every model. The manual has pictures of an old Cyclone that no ones bought in 10 years.

Very pleased. Perfect compliment to my Bantam in 177, and 2300S, 2400KT

I got 90 shots fro 230bar down to 120 bar on low power 14 fpe, very good for targets and plinking. I could get more with adjustments but why bother. High power gets around 55-60 shots

It’s 

This Crown platform makes quiet a bit of power.....there's plenty of room to increase if you wanted. You should be able to make 40fpe with heavier pellets, of course your shot count would go down.

If you need help with adjusting reg pressure, hammer spring tension, removing the liner, etc. Just ask.

Also check Steve's (AEAC) videos....he shows a lot of this already.