• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Drawings - nice to have...

G'day All,

With regard to having drawings or 'exploded' diagrams of rifle parts, I am about to dis-assemble my .25 UK Patriot trigger so I can fit a new piston seal. I have yet to find an 'x-ray' type diagram showing all the parts in situ in relation to each other. I am told this trigger is very difficult to re-assemble and can take two pairs of hands. Does any one know of such a diagram - not just a parts list as Chambers displays?

Any assistance would be much appreciated,

Jim

Via ballarat
Australia.

Hi Gunnertrones,

That's the Chambers diagram I mentioned in my post, but it only shows the individual parts in an 'open' schematic. It's useful, but only to a degree.

I'm looking for a diagram like those of the Rekord and other modern triggers illustrated in this article by Hector Medina: http://www.ctcustomairguns.com/hectors-airgun-blog/what-links-airgunners-to-the-chinese-warriors-of-the-13th-century

When I look at the Medina article and the diagrams I can see how each part interacts and, thus, how the trigger works.

regards,

Jim