• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
I am going to order the Donny FL Sumo for my Daystate Huntsman Regal XL .22. Should I get it in .25 calber ? I plan on getting a .25 caliber air rifle in the future and I could move the LDC from one gun to the other. I just want to make sure the .25 caliber LDC works quietly on the .22 caliber Regal. I guess what i'm saying is, would the larger opening make any difference in loudness of sound? Thanks

Daystate shoot Donny an email,im sure he can answer your question . I have emailed with him several times and he is a Great guy, and very knowledgeable. He's the kind of guy who would rather miss a sale , than sell you something that wouldn't meet your expectations.
in other words , a class act all the way !!!! Ive been lucky enough to have many of his LDCs and all worked incredibly well. Let us know what he says . You have me curious now :)

Daystate395, I second JoeWayneRhea and suggest you ask DonnyFl. Just send him a note on his website and ask him to call you discuss the .25 LDC on .your 22 Regal. I believe many actually do that and I'm sorry I didn't consider that when I bought mine. Actually I really don't regret it at all, I would be more than happy to purchase a .25 Sumo from Donny when the time comes. The $150 he charges for the Sumo is nothing compared to the dollars I have spent to support this sport of ours. He's such a great guy, I don't mind supporting him to keep him in business making those quality pieces. You will love the difference it makes and then you will start to wonder how to quiet down the the slingshot hammer smacking the valve! 

I have a Sumo on my .25 Wildcat,and can also attest to the wonderful customer service Donny provides. When I went to purchase his LDC I sent an email including my phone number and received a call within minutes walking me through the whole thing. Being new to the PCP sport that s service that I very much appreciate, and will continue to support. And oh, by the way.....they sure do work, I shoot this gun from inside the house out my gun room door and all you hear is the hammer strike followed by the pellet impacting the steel target or the critter skull........lol

Wish I could attest to something ... with all this attesting going on around here I feel left out ... oh well ... I can attest to the fact that my "Patriot" Wildcat will be in on Monday with a rail for the bi-pod and the Sumo attached and the most gorgeous picture of the American flag ever seen on a synthetic stock ... just waiting to put either my Sidewinder or my Aztec Emerald on it ... play with the trigger a bit and then it's off to the woods with my critter getter ... after sighting in the scope of course.