• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

DonnyFL Koi moderator on a PP700SA

For many years I have made my own moderators not because I particularly like to make them, but because of all the controls and associated stigma that goes with them. I got pretty good at making them as well. Over the weekend I got tired of listening to the bang the PP700SA makes and it also irritates the dog, so I got on the Krale website and decided I would just order one as availability is so much better than it once was. I had never used or heard a DonnyFL moderator before, so I just took a guess based only on size and ordered a Koi. I had low expectations because of its size and was just looking for something to attenuate the irritating crack. Well UPS delivered it and his adapter today. The quality of the machining and the anodized finish is just superb. Thirty minutes later I had it installed. I checked the barrel alignment with a gauge and it was dead straight......perfect. So I first discharged the pistol without a pellet.......unbelievably quiet. I then loaded a pellet. It was super quiet, every bit as good as my best moderators. It was hard to believe in such a small size the effectiveness of the Koi........highly recommended and at a very good price point.

I emailed the man himself, DonnyFL, and he took the time to answer! 

He recommened for my PP700S-A .22cal —

because he has the same gun and tried different combinations —

a .25cal Sumo (Sumo size for silencing, .25 against clipping in a China gun).

Thanks to him my urban environment does not know what's happening, even at almost 15FPE.

DonnyFL is a class act — super customer service.

And if I spend good $$ I really like to go beyond plain Jane looking silencers — DonnyFL's design with the indentations and cutouts, both front and sides— awesome! 😄 

I'm glad you're happy with your Koi! 👍🏼👍🏼

Matthias