• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Does anyone smell a MK4 coming down the road?

Guess we can agree to disagree. Having a new rear block and long valve pin isn’t complete redesign of the gun. to me just the power block is a complete new rear block is not a complete redesign, the impct is extremely modular. So maybe the context is different.
Reading this I think we'll have to... At this point I don't know if we're even debating the same thing 🤣 You seem to think I was going on about redesigning the whole gun while I've only been talking about the valve itself.

No matter! None of this is actually important and certainly not worth getting twisted in knots over. One of the many joys of the written word and intended meaning getting lost.

Have a good one!

Reactions: balver and qball
If all airguns are the same then the world would be a boring place. There are many ways to skin a cat then there are many different applications……apologies to cat lovers.

I tried a skout, whiles it is very nice but zero desire to buy one, bought 6 FX guns and looking at 7th. FX is indeed scraping by not copying Skout, I’m sure daystate is in the same dire predicament.😳
What does the valve have to do with the whole rifle? It's the same as saying that all car manufacturers are basically the same because they have the same fuel injectors... Quality of workmanship and a number of other factors affect the complete product!

They have hinted electronics my guess in the Crown first.
Hi all
By the sound of it fx keep putting out different mk's quickly.
Which must be annoying if you just bought the latest gun and then find its lost alot of value overnight.
Skout did their homework on the epoch and have years of knowledge in the electronic side of paintball guns" so not a new kid on the block.
Like many things nowadays people try and cut corners to save money but with disastrous results.
That's why skout cost so much' no corners cut and made too the very highest standard that they can possibly make it.
Fx should take notice in my humble opinion

I smell something
Screen Shot 2023-06-18 at 2.53.51 PM.jpg

LOVE MY CROWN JUST SITTING BACK SAVE MONEY AND WAIT. I THINK NEXT YEAR WII BE BIG

Same here. The good and bad part is the my crowns are so nice and shoot so well I have no desire for a new gun. I’m sure that will change over time but I just love my crowns. My impact is my Lego set, my crowns are my Lego sets I play more with. 🤣

Reactions: balver