• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Does anyone have a good idea for a range card?

I have been trying to figure out a good way to mount a range card because my condor ss is very hard to shoot at closer distances and I need the card to know where to hold over. I wanted to mount it to the bottle like the pic but i bought a bottle cover cheek rest and also the pellet holder attaches to the bottle leaving no room. I was going to make a small copy and tape it to range finder but my eyesight stinks up close and it is blurry. The only thing I might try is something I saw my daughters softball pitcher use. It is a small pad that straps to your forearm so when the catcher gives a pitch signal she knows what it is. Figured that might work. Any ideas would be great.
72efbe135c44ad130fd741b8742bf918.jpg
66759fb78d3a0b50d7735a1826b8bb6c.jpg
This will be mostly for hunting scenarios.

c8cd62e31f3c86aec921a49698a7ee83.jpg
fb2ef113ee843f4638d96b0320301173.jpg
5746d3d063a7c0116047137422f1f934.jpg

These little PNG files can be created by Chairgun. You can size them to whatever fits your scope cap inside diameter. You can pick from a large number of reticles. A bit of tape and job done. If you are actually using a Hawke scope the reticle design for your scope can be selected. Anyway these are the intercepts for my D460 zeroed at 24 yards. HTH.

"hynzie"i seen matt dubber with his ..in the vid hes got computer printed cards like3by6 but he laminates them and puts in his pocket he had one for each gun
I was going to say the same thing. 

I use blue painters tape and draw mine out by hand. I'm always back and forth with scopes so, it's a quick easy system that leaves no trace behind. :)
Tom

My problem with the wheel and the scope cover ideas is I can't see well close up anymore. Very blurry, especially that small writng. My long distance is ok so i need something I can make bigger fonts on. I just downloaded the hawke airgun chair gun. Im lost and don't really understand what I'm looking at. I wish i did. I may just make the cards and laminate them like someone said and velcro it to my forearm. Is there a chair gun tutorial anywhere???