• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Discovery Optics ED-PRS 5-25X 56mm FFP Rifle Scope (Full Review)

I recently bought a 6-24 x40 from discovery. Nothing special. But ffp. I even dropped the damned thing before I got it on the gun. I had a chance to take it out today and let me tell you. This thing is amazing for the 80 bucks that I paid for it. Obviously, I wouldn't like to have a bigger objective belt. Maybe a 50 or A 52. But this was 80 bucks on Amazon and it's actually amazing

Discovery scopes are certainly not new,I have had mine for many years. Discovery scopes are a bit heavy, they have sharp edges,at least mine does. Butt their optics are great and for the money, I think they are about the best scope you can get..
I got mine from the factory in China , years ago it took over a month for me to get it...No problem for me to wait. The top of line has Japanese optics...Yes indeed, great scope for the money, and the highest-end ones are great period.