• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Discovery mods. What fun!

Wow, what 180.00 in mod's to a discovery gets you. LDC,Boyd's thumb hole stock (on sale for 99.00 about 6 weeks ago), 3 screw trigger mod, homade power adjuster. I am getting 35 - 14 footpound shots .177 per charge! Sweet action! Not to mention very accurate (Nickle size groups at 30 yards). I have seen several used on the yellow as low as 170.00. So for 350.00 total you have an awesome gun. I enjoy it more than the .177 marauder I had. So light and easy to carry! 2000psi charge etc.

Looks great. Nice stock.

Norm from DiscosRus has a new FT rifle using a Disco platform and the same Boyd's stock. Lots of upgrades at a reasonable price.

Disclaimer: No connection with them, don't know Norm and I don't own one. Just looking to get into more serious, but not Steyr serious, Hunter Field Target. 

http://discosrus.net/pcp-airguns/

Nice. Nothing wrong with a Discovery I've had a few, just a bit of tinkering and there are a value. Fancy looking! TON's of mods and very reasonably priced as long as you shop around. In .22 with a cothran valve they can make incredible power, or with a reg they can give many many shots. If the three screw trigger mod doesn't do it for you ( just fine for hunting & such tho) the gen 1 marauder trigger is outstanding and about a $55.00 addition.

Post up some groups when you get time.

John