• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Disco draws first blood!

Took my first two squirrel of the season, and the first squirrel ever with my Disco. This gun is impressive! I'm usually a springer guy, and am comfortable with my custom NP out to 30 yards, but this Disco is larger caliber AND flatter shooting than my .177. The bigger one I took off a tree branch that was about 30 or so feet up, and from almost 40 yards away! Second one was a few feet off the ground, wondering what my first shot (somehow a total miss) was when I got it. Very accurate, very powerful, and a pleasure to hunt with...am looking forward to a productive hunting season!

Thanks all, it was a beautiful day to be in the woods, even if only for a couple hours. Actually taking the squirrels was just a bonus, really. The Alliance Hobbies (said TKO originally, don't know what I was thinking) trigger is surprisingly good, very crisp. I'm frankly amazed at the difference! As far as a TKO...UNOFFICIALLY: I "don't" have one, but "would" only use it for backyard stuff. It "would seem" to significantly change my POI as well (requiring re-zeroing) so I "wouldn't" use it much. OFFICIALLY: not permitted by law in my state...at all...so I don't have one;)

Two weeks before season opened here in TN there were 10 squirrels in the driveway (I put out grain for the ground feeding birds there) and 5 under the feeder here at the house.

Season opened and I have never seen more than 3 in the driveway or up here at the house.

Carried the Disco on a Woodz Walk last weekend and NO squirrels were even spotted. Week before ai was without and saw several.

Oh well this is my last week at work and season lasts til February.