• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Disappointing experience with Utah Airguns

Pale_Rider

Feb 16, 2019
US
I bought 3 boxes of zan slugs that were advertised specifically to fit the huben and Leshiy 2. They’re made specifically for these guns because the slugs have to fit tightly in the mag so it won’t jam the gun. After receiving the slugs I put one in the mag and it fit very loose. I put it back in the box and sent an email to @Utah-Airguns asking to exchange or return them. 12 days pass by and no response so I call them. They said they would only take back 2 boxes since I already opened one. Now I have to be stuck with a box of slugs that I have no use for. The customer should not have to eat the cost because of false advertising or bad quality control. Seems like these big companies get worse with customer service as they grow bigger. I bet you if they were just starting out they would’ve let me return all three just to “make the customer happy”.

My hats off to AOA and pyramyd air for maintaining excellent customer service despite being the largest airgun retailers!