Digital scope without NV?

@Gambler - The Hicmicro Alpex 4k-lrf is a very nice scope. I wish we could buy them here in the US, but no one sells them and Hikmicro won't let any of the resellers send them here! I think it will work quite well during the day if you never use the NV side of it. As others have said, the Arken does will with it's resolution for day shooting. Let us know what you think after you get it.
I have only had the ds35 lrf before to compare with, but out of the specs alpex shoud be better so we'll see later this week :D

Got it today and it did not include rings, så have to wait another 2-3 days on those before I can Mount it :/

But by the looks of it when I Just hold it and look through it i cant even compare it with the ds35, when I had the pard i was happy with it and tought it was nice and good, but when I look through the alpex its a whole need world xD when I had max zoom on the pard (11.4x) it started to be abit grainy (but manageable) but now I can zoom in x28 and way clearer picture.

The only downside i can Come up with if I have to is that there is no IR lamp included, and rings ofc xD

Here is some pics of a treeline 160m away, I Just took with the phone through the scope so its not as clear as it is, I have to install the app and see what the stream looks like in that.
Base mag 3.5x - 14x - 28x

20240430_172508.jpg

20240430_172542.jpg

20240430_172617.jpg