• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Digital pressure gauges

I have an Edgun and a Sekhmet digital pressure gauge. Like them both but the Sekhmet is easier to use and has a magnetic battery charger. Saw this on Aliexpress. I might have to try one and compare accuracy between the three on them on my 3 port manifold :)
Screenshot at 2021-03-04 08-53-13.1614871060.png

Will this guage fit an Impact?

I believe1/8 bsp is what you need. I think they offer in just two sizes the other size they offer is 1/8 npt? . Just make sure you specify which one you need. 

I have the Sekhmet on my impact and it works great so far. I just wished someone offered metric for my sk19 which last time I measured it was a weird 8mm by 1.

The Ali digital gage showed up yesterday. Forty bucks, a three week delivery, and a five minute install. It seems pretty consistent and does just what I want. It measures plenum pressure. I don't need shot count, or chargers to drag around, or a heart surgeon to do a battery change or any other frills. The 2032 battery change is done in 30 seconds. I can now change calibers and have the reg set spot on in just a few minutes. The gage accuracy doesn't really matter if the device is consistent and repeatable.

IMG_2515.1616369641.jpeg