• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Digital Gauge

Who's making a decent digital gauge for my Impact's regulated pressure. My Sekmeit has locked up at 50bar. I tried everything to get it to reset.
Jking
jking,
Sorry to hear about your Sekhmet gauge. Has conversation with them for a resolution been unsuccessful?
I will admit I have had no problems with my 3 Sekhmet's.

Patrick

Patrick,
I had contact with Fred. He told me to load the latest updates :confused:and/or reset it with a jumper wire. Tried the jumper reset and that did nothing and I'm not going to bother with the update. From what I've heard it's a huge pain in the arse. I did order one of the other digitals off of amazon and so far, it's been fine.
All I really needed was just a good pressure reading on my regulator.

Last edited:

I think I would like one of those digitals on my tank, my compressor and to replace the regulator gages on a couple of guns. With what I have now on everything I feel like the guy in the old adage about the man with more than one watch who never knows what time it is. If I were to hook up all my gages to the same air source, none of them would read the same pressure.

Are the threads for the gauge on most PCP guns the same or is it like the QC fittings where there are at least 3 different thread specs? On the listing it says it only fits the FX Impact Edgun and as a replacement for Wika gauges, but I am assuming that is because of the 28mm OD, not the threads on the connector. The threads are listed as 1/8" BSPP. Is that the most common threads found on PCP guns for the gauge? It appears that 1/8 BSPP will not work with 1/8 UNF or 1/8 NPT. I have never removed a gauge from a gun, but need to replace at least the one on my Gauntlet 30 that is so small with tiny numbers that I can't read it. All the gauges that I have changed on fill stations and compressors are * I think * 1/8 UNF or 1/8 NPT, but can't say for sure other than that they have all swapped out with replacement gauges without problems and they thread into 1/8 UNF female QC fittings just fine.

Patrick,
I had contact with Fred. He told me to load the latest updates :confused:and/or reset it with a jumper wire. Tried the jumper reset and that did nothing and I'm not going to bother with the update. From what I've heard it's a huge pain in the arse. I did order one of the other digitals off of amazon and so far, it's been fine.
All I really needed was just a good pressure reading on my regulator.
@jking, you are right, the ROM flash is a PIA, but, worth it. I will gladly send you my flash connection to use if that will help. Let me know what you need.

Patrick

Hello, Sekhmet never again 😭😭😭😭

IMG_20221212_214726.jpg

Hello, Sekhmet never again 😭😭😭😭

View attachment 326754
That seems about right, my fingers read about 35bar so your gauge seems to be reading your knuckles just fine.

Bastard company with gauges that can be mostly good with some serious lemons. Customer service is consistently bad all the way around.

Reactions: accu-Kat