Did I make a big mistake? I bought a Yong Heng compressor from China!!

I purchased a Young Heng Clone from ebay several years ago for $225 and it was still doing the job. I only fill a Gamo Uban (35 Sec) and a Talon SS (1:30 Sec)
I highly recommend using Mobil Rarus or Seco 500 oil, Watch temp closely. I was using the Royal Purple but had bits of carbon under the back flo plate, Cleaned and perfect again. While the clone was down I purchased a real Yong Heng from Walmart $350. There are subtle differences and parts for the clone if needed are hard to find. So I have a backup if needed.

Wow talk about wollowed out. Time for a new piston / rod kit.

20230303_221658_HDR.jpg

What I've discovered on the YH clone. The second stage piston is a smaller diameter than Yong Heng with no replaceable rings and second stage piston no where to be found. The blast disk is located on top and uses a larger blast disk. The only problem I ever had with the clone was carbon under the anti flow-back plate (would only pump to 1500psi), Cleaned and was performing perfect. I was using the Royal Purple Syn100, I think that's what caused the carbon. I changed to Mobil 827 Rarus used it for awhile, Reboxed as a back-up and purchased a real Yong Heng from Walmart.
The hardest part of taking the clone apart for me was the stainless piping because tight fit and angles of threaded fittings. Ali-Express is a great resource but no parts for the clone that I could find.

What I've discovered on the YH clone. The second stage piston is a smaller diameter than Yong Heng with no replaceable rings and second stage piston no where to be found. The blast disk is located on top and uses a larger blast disk. The only problem I ever had with the clone was carbon under the anti flow-back plate (would only pump to 1500psi), Cleaned and was performing perfect. I was using the Royal Purple Syn100, I think that's what caused the carbon. I changed to Mobil 827 Rarus used it for awhile, Reboxed as a back-up and purchased a real Yong Heng from Walmart.
The hardest part of taking the clone apart for me was the stainless piping because tight fit and angles of threaded fittings. Ali-Express is a great resource but no parts for the clone that I could find.
Don't mean to be rude, but that royal purple oil is for things like shop compressors, not high pressure air. Stop trying to save a couple bucks, buy proper oil made for high pressure air compressors, it is way different than standard shop compressor oil, and much more expensive. Anything bauer/alkin recommend for their compressors is what you are looking for. Kind of surprised you didn't destroy your compressor.

Hey Guys, Compressor came today! Im sad to say but I'm allready running into problems,

I filled it up with oil hooked up the waterlines hooked it to 220 and fired it up.

I tried to fill my cricket .22 up with it, and it kept beeping and shuitting off, and finally it stopped completlely. All it does is beep when I turn it on! I think I'm in a world of hurt now... Any ideas from you guys?

This is a 220 volt model.
I did have it hooked to an extention cord, but idk if that made any difference.
I did put in the right kind of oil.
I did hook up the cooling system properly.

Any suggestions would be greatly apprecieted....

I did contact the company we will see what they are able to tell me. Man I wish I would have bought locally!! :-(
Mine has all of the electrical connections soldered and shrink wrapped. Mine refused to start up after a while and this was the fix. Not sure if it'll help, but maybe. I've been using mine for years. Also came from china/ebay. Just buy from a reputable seller and you should be good assuming the post does their job. And assuming it is actually a real yong heng. I did my homework and due diligence when I got mine so there was no question.

After much research and careful consideration, I decided to purchase the Yong Heng Compressor.
I contacted the owners of the compant and they gaurenteed that any and all parts are in stock and if I EVER needed assistance, parts, maintenance help I would get full support!
The compressor has several videos on youtube with all very positive reviews by happy cusomers!

But here's the real deal guys this thing cost 325$ SHIPPED!! I am so exited! I will keep everyody posted as I experience this thing (Good or bad)!

Does anyone have one of these? Did I make a mistake? What do you guys think?
No sir great move,mine was 220 shipped on eBay 4500psi auto shut off no oil n water… I just grabbed a Vevor same deal just 40 more dollars,my shooting club has 8 guys so I needed more than one but YH is great