• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Diana 48 in 22 working great!

My newly purchased 48 is really settling in now. Have maybe 250 shots now and seems to be grouping really well. Have taken a couple squirrels and a lot of starlings. Really happy with the power of this rifle with the 18 gr jsb pellets. Grackles and starlings are raiding my feeder and I love the extra stopping of the 22. My hw97 is capable in 177 but I love the greater punch for any slightly off shot. My first experience in 22 and glad I have both options now. I have seen starlings limp away from a poor 177 placement. Not so with this 48!

Good to hear. .22 cal is a great fit for that platform. Fantastic small game guns. I had a .22 48 growing up that was a squirrels worst nightmare. Must have rattled about 8 Walmart scopes to pieces.😆 Sunny times. I should have never sold that gun.

I have a 52 in .25 cal tuned by John in PA and it’s just dynamite! 3/4” groups at 45 yds, 25 ft/lbs. with 25.4 gr JSB’s. Best springer I’ve ever owned.

Mat

Good to hear. .22 cal is a great fit for that platform. Fantastic small game guns. I had a .22 48 growing up that was a squirrels worst nightmare. Must have rattled about 8 Walmart scopes to pieces.😆 Sunny times. I should have never sold that gun.

I have a 52 in .25 cal tuned by John in PA and it’s just dynamite! 3/4” groups at 45 yds, 25 ft/lbs. with 25.4 gr JSB’s. Best springer I’ve ever owned.

Mat

John in PA, does superb work on Dianas. I've had three tuned by him and every one of them will shoot the ten dimes challenge. For just fun shooting in .177 my tuned Model 36 is fantastic. That really is a fine little rifle. The good news is Diana still makes it as the Model 34. I'd like to have one of those 34s rifles and ship it to John for a tune. They are just that much fun to shoot, 14 fpe and they shoot flat in .177, easy to cock, easy to carry, dead nuts accurate.