Decided on first PCP - Right choice?

"beeser"After a rather lengthy decision making process I concluded that my first PCP should have the following features.

Side lever
Multiple shot
Regulated
Removable lightweight bottle - Not that critical.
Picatinny rail for scope mount - I assume that is better than the other type mounts.
Highest quality construction
Cost no more than $2500
Accurate
Quality barrel
Attractive right handed, fully adjustable stock
Manufacturer's support

I was set on ordering one of the RAW rifles but didn't like any of their stock offerings. The wood enclosure around the trigger was not appealing to me. What I finally decided on after making concessions on the stock, lightweight bottle and picatinny rail was the new FX Streamline. Could I have made a better decision?
Not sure if I would buy a first run of any airgun after buying a FX Impact. Take a look at the Cricket rifle. In 177 they are almost silent and for a 32 - 33 fpe 22 cal they are quiet. Crickets come with CZ barrels, excellent regulator, good trigger, and loading the 14 shot mags is a breeze. Whatever you buy I recommend a mag system like the Cricket. Less time loading and more time shooting. Link to loading mags:

Crickets are easy to work on, have a weaver/picatany rail, light weight, smooth side lever cocking, air efficient and are known for reliability. Last time I shopped AoA was selling the Cricket Carbine(rifle) for $1200.