• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Daystate T-2 filter

This is an excerpt from a thread I replied to in the past, but you will find the PN you need from Lawrence-factor. I too have the Daystate T2 and have this filter installed right now. I have used these LF filters (different PN for different compressor) for years in Breathing air compressors where I get my air tested monthly and have never failed to pass for Grade E air. This filter I think is rated for Grade D, point is they are good filters. Hope this helps.

http://www.lawrence-factor.com/sec_filters.html  My part number is X152412. Lawrence Factor is a very reliable company when it comes to their filters. I trusted my life to their filters for many years in providing safe breathing air. Their phone number is 305-430-0550

Edit: Personal note: I actually order two at a time to cut down the shipping cost. 

Your welcome. You might want to check your manual? There is a formula for calculating the life span of the filter cartridge, but I thought I remembered it would out last the first oil change? (5 hours) I'm not there yet on mine, but do have the LF filter in mine since they forgot to include one when they sent me my T2. IF you need help finding that calculation, let me know and I will go thru my notes.