• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Daystate reseal time ... any advice?

You will need the probe and magazine, for sure. It's also possible that the valve and frame porting are smaller on the 177. I don't have a Huntsman so can't pull it apart to see but the Red Wolf 177 has smaller porting than the 22 which is smaller than the 25 and 30. I've opened the ports on ours all to the 25 cal spec but I have decent machines to accomplish that. Wouldn't recommend it for the typical airgunner.
Bob

You will need the probe and magazine, for sure. It's also possible that the valve and frame porting are smaller on the 177. I don't have a Huntsman so can't pull it apart to see but the Red Wolf 177 has smaller porting than the 22 which is smaller than the 25 and 30. I've opened the ports on ours all to the 25 cal spec but I have decent machines to accomplish that. Wouldn't recommend it for the typical airgunner.
Bob
ok..thanks.any idea whether the huntsman classic uses o rings in the barrel assembly and also whats the O ring for the fill port dust cap...Shane from AoA tells me No_Otheriwse i have a clear idea of the other o rings used in this pcp..which i have already posted

Last edited:
any idea hows this daystate degassing tool made...looks like a degasser with qco2 head?

Screenshot (682).png

Last edited: