• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Daystate Regal Huntsman .22 CAL PCP: 2nd PRICE DROP

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinwheel87

Jan 16, 2017
TX
WTS: Like New with original manufacturer's Box,Paperwork,10 Round Magazine, Pellet Loading Tray. 
Purchased from AOA, Gun is flawless tackdiver @ 30 yds and shot less than 300 pellets.
Charged only 6 times from SCBA, clean air.
CONUS and Payment via PayPal only. 

Can e-mail more photos of gun and 50 yd targets upon request.
$800. Freight Allowed by seller with Full Value Insurance added by buyer.

Shipping charges included to lower 48 And will include 2 Tins various JSB's.

Will ship gun in Original Daystate box and then inside of cardboard Carton used by AOA.

SCOPE NOT INCLUDED.

The only problem was me, not pulling the bolt back far enough. Yep the slight rattle is the free float design, but then again you know that. What manufacturer would put a 3 year warranty on a product if it failed before the warranty was up ?
Just responding to your too many problems chime in, but just so you know since I like it so much I bought an Air Wolf MCT in .177 and have no need for the .22 now since I can only use .177

Cheers,

Status
Not open for further replies.