• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Daystate Daystate Redwolf Surgery

On last Friday I pull out my Redwolf just to take a couple of shots and notice that air pressure was very low but when I place it in the safe it had 210bar when i turned it on it showed 68bar so I call AoA and they sent me a Oring kit for the valve body the gun was leaking air out of the barrel, so Sunday I started surgery on my Redwolf and I am glad to say the patient is doing good 20240512_113723.jpg20240513_175028.jpg

20240512_113736.jpg

My started leaking also so I did some tests to find it was not leaking from the barrel. Took it down and did the dirty.

I have an "O" ring kit from Harbor Freight. Took the rings that matched and some others I had from other sources and replaced them as a test to see if I could stop the leak. It did stop and that was over a year ago.

Next repair will come from a kit bought at AOA. Until then everything stays as is.

Red neck engineering for sure.