• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

daystate red wolf

This is the first .25 caliber electronic rifle I purchased.

When I removed the barrel of the red wolf rifle, the inside of the barrel showed that it was a polygonal barrel with only 5 rifles, which reminded me of the fx slug barrel
1590605673_7801374625eceb769bfb9a8.89227287.jpg

I also purchased a lot of Grizzly.25 cal. caliber bullets, how does this bullet perform on the red wolf rifle? Is there any information? If the performance is not good, what brand of slug bullet should I choose?

1590606181_15149246165eceb965c4b8b5.50953305.jpg

1590605974_8106498175eceb896871ea3.12739916.jpg
1590605974_4940770185eceb896aba442.05710374.jpg

My dealer gave me a daystate electronic programmer. Does this programmer have all the data of the original daystate red wolf built in?

edosan

Those H&N Grizzly do not work good on any PCP I have tested, H&N Sugs in .22 are great. Probably NSA in .25 should have something for your .25 RW, ask Nick Nielsen

On the programer usually not (have the data of your RW) you need to save it AoA video is pretty good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jG3Y74va4TM

Thank you for your reply, I have decided to use JSB MK2

In one setup, I did not save the original data of my rifle. Who can share the original data of red wolf HP. 25 caliber?

This is bad news. My dealer told me that the red wolf data was built into the daystate programmer, and I was determined to buy this rifle. For me, this electronic rifle is a completely new field.

There should be a factory setting that it can go back to. I’ve never done it, but that is what I understand it to be. Hopefully someone who has messed with a programmer can jump in.

I watched many videos of Mr. Michael (including AOA) many times. I learned how to use my daystate programmer (only to modify and save data) but I ca n’t understand what each type of data represents and what role they play. This It is a very complicated data. I want to set up my red wolf HP.25 caliber rifle, using JSB MK2 33.95GR speed to reach 925Fps, can you share this data?

I can't understand the data in the picture. What role does the data play? So I want to get the data that can be used directly, or the original data
1590617948_7788401565ecee75c9aaad9.53753860.jpg

I own a .25 hp redwolf and find that the grizzlys performed absolutey horrendously , try using 25.39 grain jsb kings or 33.95g jsb king heavy , these pellets perform really good in mine , sub 1 inch at 100 yards or try experimenting with different weight slugs

Thanks for your reply, what is the speed of your rifle? What bullets are used? Can you share your data? Are you using JSB Mk2 33.95GR? Can you share your data? Thank you.

I use jsb exact kings in 25.39 grains with a adverage muzzle velocity of 920fps and standard deviation of 4 fps , i also use 33.95 jsb king heavy ( not mk2) and get a adverage muzzle velocity of 816 fps with a standard deviation of 5 fps , i dont have access to a programmer but i do have something called a helliboard that you can fit in place of the factory board , it offers 12 preset settings instead of the factorys 3 presets and gives you the options to caliberate your shot string to get the most out of your rifle 

I use jsb exact kings in 25.39 grains with a adverage muzzle velocity of 920fps and standard deviation of 4 fps , i also use 33.95 jsb king heavy ( not mk2) and get a adverage muzzle velocity of 816 fps with a standard deviation of 5 fps , i dont have access to a programmer but i do have something called a helliboard that you can fit in place of the factory board , it offers 12 preset settings instead of the factorys 3 presets and gives you the options to caliberate your shot string to get the most out of your rifle

helliboard? ? This looks very interesting. Does this kind of heliboard already have 12 sets of data built in? Where can it be bought? Thank you my friend

https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/red-wolf-standard-with-g2-board/

Check that link out for a description of understanding and learning how to do the programming, and what each parameter represents. It's buried in the details, but it's there. 

I understand every individual gun leaves the factory with settings unique to that particular gun. 

https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/red-wolf-standard-with-g2-board/

Check that link out for a description of understanding and learning how to do the programming, and what each parameter represents. It's buried in the details, but it's there. 

I understand every individual gun leaves the factory with settings unique to that particular gun.

WOW! ! ! Thank you very much for your reply, I saw your reply in this post, thank you

It does have 12 preset power levels built in , i am currently awaiting delivery of a compressor so i can finally get some air and tweek my heliboard settings , the chap you need to get in contact with who makes the helliboard is called jack and his email is [email protected]

Thank you, I have sent him an email. Regarding the quality of Helliboard, is the upgraded circuit board working more stable than the original circuit board? What are the disadvantages?

The build quality of the helliboard is the same as daystates , no real disadvantages , the board is simple to install and he should attach full instructions , just make sure you follow them and make sure you dont do what i did and fail to remove the jumper cable on one of the connectors else it wont work properly! but all of this will become apparent and there is plenty of info on this forum about the helliboards 

If you have changed your factory settings without recording them, you will have to try and email daystate. They will need your serial number and they may be able to give you the factory settings as it was programmed when it left the factory. Each red wolf is programmed differently so someone elses numbers may not work for yours. 

Dave

EXACTLY...worst case scenario you have to send your gun back to the dealer to have it reprogrammed. Yo!