Daystate Daystate mk3 question

Solution
3 versions were made of the MK3 daystate.

Standard .. Electro firing system .. 12 step power programing. No reg
FT / Delux ... Electro firing system .. daystates own regulator design. early version IIRC still had the 12 step power programing, later version I recall being 3 step ?
3 versions were made of the MK3 daystate.

Standard .. Electro firing system .. 12 step power programing. No reg
FT / Delux ... Electro firing system .. daystates own regulator design. early version IIRC still had the 12 step power programing, later version I recall being 3 step ?
Appreciate that thanks 👍

Just saw this thread. I was searching the net about this gun as I just found and purchased this relic today! I have owned most of the Daystate electronic guns but never seen a MK3. Can't wait to test it out this weekend. Scott does this work like the Air Wold CDT system? Looks like a fairly early model # 256

mk3-1.jpg
mk3.jpg

Just saw this thread. I was searching the net about this gun as I just found and purchased this relic today! I have owned most of the Daystate electronic guns but never seen a MK3. Can't wait to test it out this weekend. Scott does this work like the Air Wold CDT system? Looks like a fairly early model # 256

View attachment 409169View attachment 409170
Never fooled with a CDT, but W/O the LCD display it becomes a switch on with trigger squeezed, count BEEP tones to select the level wanted in the programming & again trigger pulls in selecting specifics. Turn off and settings get saved.

* ONE MUST have access to a owners manual or a copy of it to grasp what beep count equals where in the levels you are and what to do once there :unsure: