• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

DAR airguns ?

The Gta forum is loaded with info on the Dars. I tried the .177 and love it. You would be hard pressed to fine a better regulated $300 pcp. Fantastic mag system and a killer design wood stock.
20210515_095353_HDR.1635334628.jpg

I got a 25. I wouldn’t recommend one. Mine came leaking. I discovered it was from the bleed screw. Leaked no matter how I tightened it. I bled the tank and put some pipe dope on it to hopefully stop the leak. Now it leaks right out the barrel. Read somewhere if you purge the tank too fast it damages some oring. I hate messing with warranties so I’m attempting to fix it myself. Wouldn’t buy another at any price after this. To each their own though. This might end up a 300 dollar paper weight. 

Well I’ve owned a DAR .22 CAL for about 7 months. After one month I noticed that the sound and velocity was down. After calling AIM SPORTS I got in contact with Joe. We tried everything possible. The rifle would shoot great for 5 rds, then fire 1/4 velocity for a round or two. Then it would fire normal. I sent the gun back to them they paid the postage. After one week, Joe called me and said it was ready and was being shipped. He said that he found a piece of lead between the hammer and plunger that would shift during shooting. Hence forth it wasn’t every shot. He removed the foreign piece of lead, lubed and test fired it and shipped it back. And for my trouble he threw in an extra mag. The gun is a real tack driver from 20 to 75 yds. Very nice shooter. Compact and light weight. Very smooth cocking action and quiet. When I get a chronograph I’ll know how powerful it is. The mags are excellent. Made of metal easy to load. My rifle has had about 700 rds thru it without another single issue. It came with 1500 psi in the tank and it holds pressure great. Joe is a great guy and will bend over backwards to make you satisfied. I hope it keeps shooting great because it is my first pcp and my go to gun. From 3000 psi down to 1500 I get about 30 shots. That’s fine for thinning out tree rats.You can also adjust the hammer if you so desire. But mine came perfect. So that’s my two cents worth from someone that really shoots a lot ,I have 5 pcps 4 scba tanks and an Omega Air Charger..Unlimited air is the bomb! For the price it’s a great gun. I am aware this is their Gen 2 as there were issues with Gen 1s. But they did a voluntary recall of the Gen 1’s. Sorry for the rant but just wanted to share my experience with my DAR Gen 2. Keep Safe and Shoot Straight!