• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Traditional Rifle Daisy 99 with upgraded sight

Classified Status
SOLD

JDR

Apr 7, 2023
Woodstock, Georgia, USA
Originally purchased from Dennis Baker. Has both the original peep sight and the installed upgraded Daisy peep sight (believe it is the same one on the Daisy 499). Chrono showed 257 fps so shooting over specs. Blemishes on metal. Stock in good shape but has some small marks on the forearm and stock but the top end the stock butt plate looks like some wood was chipped or rubbed off (see picture). Fun basement gun. Selling because I bought a Daisy 499 which is bigger and does same thing as Daisy 99 and then use the money towards a a Benjamin. Note Dennis Baker has another good one for sale at 149.99 plus 35.95 = 185.94 shipping to my house but it does not have the upgraded peep sight. I am selling mine for $110 shipped to lower 48 states except where illegal in states and cities or they require shipment to a FFL. Will take USPS money orders. If buyer is an established member of this website, I will take personal check if I am satisified they are legit. If the bank has a branch in Metro Atlanta where I can cash the check I will ship immediately. I live in Northwest Metro Alanta if a pickup is possible.

Daisy 99 photo 1.jpg

Daisy 99 photo 4.jpg

Daisy 99 photo 2.jpg

Daisy 99 photo 5.jpg

Daisy 99 photo 6.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: bf1956