• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Crown's Are In!!

Just got a call from Darrin at AofAz that they received the first shipment of 30 of the new FX Crown. All they received is the .25 cal with various stocks in walnut and laminate, both grey/black and green/brown. All have the match triggers which are now standard Darrin believes. I forgot to ask about the adjustable cheek piece, wouldn't be surprised if that is standard also.

If you were in the first 30 to place an order you will be getting a call to see if you want what's available! They will begin shipping next Tuesday.

I'll be driving over there on Monday! Haven't decided which stock to get yet, good to have choices!

Reactions: Dirte
CONFIRMED! I got "The call" today. :D 
They are in, they do have the above mentioned stock color selections, they are all .25 caliber. I do not believe they have the adj. cheek rests. The laminates are going to add a few hundred to your price tag.
The rifle's neat and all but, I'm really excited about the new piece of Walnut I'll be getting! Kidding of course. :)
Tom

Here's bit of a heads up...
I picked up an extra Impact magazine in anticipation of my Crown. However, I was told that the Crowns magazines are a mirror images of the Impacts and I don't think they will work.
Since the large Impact magazines are mirror images of the smaller original FX mags, that should mean that the original smaller size magazines should work in the Crown. 
I'll confirm all this in a new thread when I get mine. 

"Tominco"Here's bit of a heads up...
I picked up an extra Impact magazine in anticipation of my Crown. However, I was told that the Crowns magazines are a mirror images of the Impacts and I don't think they will work.
Since the large Impact magazines are mirror images of the smaller original FX mags, that should mean that the original smaller size magazines should work in the Crown. 
I'll confirm all this in a new thread when I get mine.
You seem to love traditional rifles. I feel like this rifle with the adjustments and caliber switches will make this the perfect rifle for you. Looking forward for your review.

Hi Guys, 
WOW This IS going to be a great few months for (hopefully game-changing) reviews. Enjoy!!

Now....
Because I AM a REAL NICE guy..
I Will..
For NO extra charge..
Be willing to break in your new FX Crown .. JUST FOR YOU!!!

Yes.. I know it sounds too good to be true!!

But wait.... There's more!!

I will personally break in your new FX Crown on a long term basis (approx 2 years). Yes that's how long it takes to break these in.
AND I will post how it's going JUST FOR YOU!!

FukoChan - You are correct. The only bullpup I've found that works well with my shooting style has been the Wildcat. I plan on doing an intro and how-to video. I won't be able to do a fair and honest review for at least a few weeks, if not longer. It just takes a while to get a real feel for a rifle. 

AirSupply - not at this time. 

GriffyGriff - Do I need to send it to you personally, or can I just have AoA send it directly to you? That sounds like a great deal, especially for no charge! ;P

Ready! Ready! Already contacted my UPS driver. 
Here's some of the equipment I'll be using...
3df5a7b1edac6ebd4e2038367ad88587.jpg

Edit: Swapped pictures.
I forgot to add one of the most important things with a rifle like this.... The journal!

"GriffyGriff"Hi Guys, 
WOW This IS going to be a great few months for (hopefully game-changing) reviews. Enjoy!!

Now....
I Will..
For NO extra charge..

I will personally break in your new FX Crown on a long term basis (approx 2 years). Yes that's how long it takes to break these in.
This appears to be no more game changing than the Impact. What's really going to change the game is when the X barrels become widely available across the FX line. Looking forward to that!

"Maineiac"
"GriffyGriff"Hi Guys, 

Now....
I Will..
For NO extra charge..

This appears to be no more game changing than the Impact. What's really going to change the game is when the X barrels become widely available across the FX line. Looking forward to that!

Yeah, that's what I'm hoping for as well. Love my 400 and 500 but different drop in barrel options would be great. Just hope it's a possibility in the near future.
jk